Sunday, February 5, 2012

Style Report: Jason Wu Collection at Target today!



This morning I was awake at 7 AM, but my mind wasn't; I kept on tossing &
turning...thinking about what needed to be done. At 9 AM when Mehreen woke up, I still had an itchy feeling about something I kept on forgetting. Around 9:30 AM, I remembered! Jason Wu's Collection at Target! I hurried and got Mehreen and myself ready in five minutes. Drove to the nearest Target which is only 6 minutes away from where I live. It wasn't the greed of buying his latest piece that drew me into the store, but it was more of my curiosity and to see his stylish creations done in an affordable manner. 
The tote bag I am carrying in the picture below is priced for $39.99. I didn't get it, but I did like the overall style. (I happen to have many unused bags in my closet).




The navy blue sleeveless dress with flower print had a nice chiffon like feel, but I wasn't too crazy about the flower print. I can be very critical of the print itself. 




 


I was more interested in these 2 chiffon long sleeve blouses, but my Target did not carry them.






Unlike other shoppers before me, I did not carry bags full of Jason Wu's clothing when walking out of the store - however, I did get a grasp of his designing skills and I liked what I saw. The left-over pieces at Target with the shift dresses and that particular flower print, got me a feeling of the 'Hamptons' - as if I was visiting rich white folks at their bungalow alongside the shore. Oh, the idea alone! 
Jason Wu, you've got skills. I just wish you had the chiffon blouses available for me. 




Oh well. I forgive you. :)






xoxo,
Naila~

0 comments:

Post a Comment