Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Oh Valentine, will you be mine?"


 "Will you be my Valentine?"

I have been seeing this sentence everywhere I walk around in the city. It's that time of the year again, when everything pink or red is displayed on the window displays and when people are shopping for their significant other or planning and making reservations to their favorite restaurant. You can just feel the romance in the air. I am a hopeless romantic myself so I totally believe in this day even though it's so silly. ;) All you lovely ladies out there who are celebrating it this year, have fun and hopefully this post will come in handy. :)
  
Click on images to enlarge:




 Flaunting 'Romantic Red' on the runway:







Happy Valentines! Enjoy the red roses, the chocolates and the pampering by your beloved while looking absolutely amazing in your Valentine's or Valentino dress.


xoxo,
Madiha~


1 comments:

Marloes said...

I hope you had a nice Valentines day ;)
I love love loooovvvvvveeeee these dresses :) If only I had some money.
But dreaming will do. For now.

Post a Comment