Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Polo Men



Have you noticed the polo wearing men? Don't they look more distinguished, more sophisticated, put together and suddenly all attractive? I must say, they do! It's not just the ads in which these handsome models easily pull off wearing their polo shirts on the beach, at the golf club, during a party or a family dinner...


Oh my. Yes, I happen to swoon over polo shirts. I think it defines a man's physique (if he has a good one, of course) like a saree for instance, is the epitome of elegant female wear. A saree defines femininity and sexiness showing off the right womanly curves all draped in one piece of fabric. A polo shirt (on men) not only makes them look manlier, but it gives away for a boyish yet masculine look that can look great at any age.


Ralph Lauren - the leading brand in polo shirts is my ultimate favorite as well as Lacoste. Who can resist that adorable little crocodile sown onto high quality fabric that screams: BUY ME! WEAR ME! I've also got my eyes set on Lacoste shoes that I'd love to wear for myself. Lacoste is a bit on the pricier side, but I will one day own my pair of Lacoste shoes. I may be sounding name brand crazy here, but the reality is that I really do not look at the brand as much as I look at the overall quality. Yes, if the brand happens to be in the same league as my  taste and needs, suffice to say, I'm NOT shy to fall in love ... even if it's just admiration from afar. 




Now, let's feast our eyes on the must have wardrobe polos every man should own, including mine.



Classic-Fit Neon Big Pony Polo

Price: $98.00




Custom-Fit Tartan Big Pony

Price: $98.00




                                                                                                   Jeffrey Men's Short Sleeve Striped Pique Polo - $128.00




Whether a man plays golf or not and even if he isn't much of a looker, make him wear a polo and he'll instantly transform into mr. decent. It's all in the polos ladies! ;)


xoxo,
Naila~







Price$128.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment